Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Project Expansion Modified

Go down 
+2
sundeep
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Project Expansion Modified Empty
PostSubject: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 8:34 pm

ok..i have decided and i am willing to take the risk..the question is r u...
dudes we are gonna openly publizice or site for a short duration on lmt or orkut or wherever.I think we can get some members like that.
The chances of getting spammers and jerks are very high..its risky...what do you guys think...
Back to top Go down
https://pssmagic.rpg-board.net
sundeep
Legendry
Legendry
sundeep

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Performing MAGIC
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 11:22 pm

Dont publish dude. just say it to the ppl. I mean to pm. only for your frnds. I will say this for my frnds. I suggest you not to publish.
Back to top Go down
http://psytrick.co.cc
Tim
Rocking Member
Rocking Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:52 am

I am not trying to be selfish, but I think this is a bad idea.
1. Doesn't it kinda defeat the purpose of this site being underground and stuff?
2. Even if you do delete all the jerks, it is not going to stop them from coming here, and they can more than easily just steal links.

I think that the best idea may be to get all the mods or higher ranked members to personally invite people.
But if you want the site to expand, I think that the people who invite like shouldn't be too strict on who they let in, but do let people in who like they like, because it is hard to find people you trust nowadays on the internet via forums and stuff.
But it is still your choice.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:53 am

yes exactly tim...thats exactly wat i think..but there is no one here to push themselves for the work...
Anyways i'll continue with pming everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://pssmagic.rpg-board.net
Tim
Rocking Member
Rocking Member

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:55 am

If you want me to do it, I guess I can, but not on NEO, I don't think they like other piracy sites.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Rocking Member
Rocking Member
The Joker

Male
Number of posts : 123
Job/hobbies : Magic and xcm
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 1:22 pm

Well definitely not on LMT but The Concealed wouldnt be a bad idea
Back to top Go down
Tim
Rocking Member
Rocking Member

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:04 pm

But The Concealed, is a site to talk about magic, I don't think they would like people promoting a site that not only reveals magic, but has piracy and gives out videos for free.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Rocking Member
Rocking Member
The Joker

Male
Number of posts : 123
Job/hobbies : Magic and xcm
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 5:00 pm

hmmm.... good point
Back to top Go down
sundeep
Legendry
Legendry
sundeep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 4:15 am

Not even on exo. Sad
Back to top Go down
VOID
Legendry
Legendry

Male
Number of posts : 658

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:53 pm

Let me ponder over these ideas for a little bit for now. But, as of now, I say don't do it.
Back to top Go down
sundeep
Legendry
Legendry
sundeep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:15 am

Hey! Tim you are on neo rite?? Cool. I recognized you now.

Back to topic : I dint really get you void????
Back to top Go down
Tim
Rocking Member
Rocking Member

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 6:12 am

Yeah, I am on NEO, but don't tell anyone Cool !
Back to top Go down
sundeep
Legendry
Legendry
sundeep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 9:29 am

What? You are announcing it aloud and saying me not to say anyone? You must be JNK. Why dont you download stuff. I heard you saying admin I am bad at downloading stuff. Why???
Back to top Go down
Tim
Rocking Member
Rocking Member

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:22 am

I am not sure what you are talking about, but I am not much of a downloader, I do download sometimes, but I prefer vids, like on putfile.
I moved country, and the computer here is quite slow, so I don't wanna make it worse.
I am not much of a downloader anymore, although I am on NEO and stuff, I am not much of a downloader, like those Loop Vids I requested, I have honestly not really downloaded yet, but I am getting to it!
And when I said I am bad at downloading stuff I meant that I can't get like downloads here, because I don't really have resources, and I don't steal links.
I do buy magic DVDs though, yet most of the time I want to upload them I just get beaten to it.
Back to top Go down
sundeep
Legendry
Legendry
sundeep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:49 am

You too is of my category. I too dont download stuff. But the reason is not similar. I cant download stuff so I dont download. Where are you now?

Off Topic : Hey! Dont you fill your information. like location , hobbies and all that. even add a avatar. If added it looks cool.
Back to top Go down
VOID
Legendry
Legendry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:46 pm

What is NEO?
Back to top Go down
Tim
Rocking Member
Rocking Member

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:53 pm

NEO is a magic site....
Well it's actually neomagician.
Haven't you seen people requesting invites to get there?
But I guess you don't come on LMT anymore.
Back to top Go down
VOID
Legendry
Legendry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:56 pm

I have seen people ask for invites, and I have too. I just didn't really understand the purpose of it. Is it a forum?
Back to top Go down
sundeep
Legendry
Legendry
sundeep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 9:25 pm

Yeah, It is a forum. With a very very very very active members. I am one of them. But I do visit that site for just e-books. I have recieved a e-mail to my ID. Ask for invite and he even post some images with a lot of tricks. He says he owns all of them. I told him to upload something and he became silent. He was lying dude. Laughing
Back to top Go down
VOID
Legendry
Legendry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 8:11 am

Could you send me an invite? I'm interested in joining.
Back to top Go down
sundeep
Legendry
Legendry
sundeep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 9:59 am

I dont know how to send dude??? Sad
Back to top Go down
VOID
Legendry
Legendry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 12:59 pm

Can you ask whoever's in charge of NEO?
Back to top Go down
Tim
Rocking Member
Rocking Member

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 1:30 pm

But whatever you guys do, I recommend not to mention this site to no one.
I don't think NEO will accept anyone, from another piracy site, I guess that there is no rule against it, but someone once told me there is.
So if anyone asks maybe we should say that we are just another magic site, and VOID, I guess I can give you an invite, because you seem to be a good person, just try not to mention this site, but you can say that I invited you Very Happy!
But I will need your email, it is the only way to send invites.
Back to top Go down
VOID
Legendry
Legendry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Cool Tim. I'll PM you my e-mail address.
Back to top Go down
sundeep
Legendry
Legendry
sundeep

Male

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 9:03 pm

Cool. better site ever is magiciantorrents.com There everyday atleast 5tricks will be added each day. You can only find torrents there. If you need a invite to there just PM me. I have 10 invites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Expansion Modified   Project Expansion Modified Empty

Back to top Go down

Project Expansion Modified
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next