Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My vacation trip

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sundeep
Legendry
Legendry
sundeep

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Performing MAGIC
Registration date : 2008-02-27

My vacation trip Empty
PostSubject: My vacation trip   My vacation trip EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 10:18 am

Hi guys. At last I got time to type the whole thing abt my vacation. There, I only performed card tricks. Coz they are my relatives and surely ask for the explanation. So I dint perform any other tricks with stuff except with cards. And I even performed Stuck. They freaked out. The card tricks I performed were, many. here they are.

Attraction card trick - I performed it for my brother. He was freaked.

ACR - Performed for everyone I met.

Sandwich Effect - The card is sandwiched between the spectators hand and the cards switch. Performed for everyone I met. This was the best and great tricks I can and have ever performed.

Balducci Lev. - I performed it only for my uncle, but he figured it out. Coz he saw a show revealing tricks of DB. It was not success.

Back Palming - I performed it for everyone. I vanished it and was not that successful.

Coin Matrix - I even performed coin matrix with cards, But when I put the card with coin on the other coin. It made some noise. So I dont know whether, I was successful or not.

Coin Appearance - Coin production, where you hide the coin between your thumb and index finger gap.

French Drop - French drop sleight and even thought it to them.

Four aces - A best trick by criss angel. The trick happens in spectator's hand and with many convincers. It is very cool.

Biddle card trick - I am pro in performing this trick.

Ano. Sandwich effect - Sandwich effect where selected is found sandwiched between two jokers.

ACR moves - Marlo Tilt, Moves used by DB in his ACR, Push up Double lifts, Almost all the moves in CC2.
If I remember anything else, I will say it here.

And I think Thats it

Hey! And Yeah. I even had MerryBrown's Burger.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://psytrick.co.cc
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2008-02-26

My vacation trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: My vacation trip   My vacation trip EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 10:52 am

good
Back to top Go down
https://pssmagic.rpg-board.net
VOID
Legendry
Legendry

Male
Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-03-02

My vacation trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: My vacation trip   My vacation trip EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 11:14 am

Wow! You did a lot of stuff! But, I still don't understand why you didn't use anything other than cards. Coins and especially mentalism always hit hard and are usually fool proof.
Back to top Go down
sundeep
Legendry
Legendry
sundeep

Male

My vacation trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: My vacation trip   My vacation trip EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 3:03 am

Yeah. I even used forces and mind reading effect with cards. I have no time dude. I mean I know not much tricks with coins. That is impromptu. Do you know any?
Back to top Go down
ImpossiBill
Rocking Member
Rocking Member
ImpossiBill

Male
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-17

My vacation trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: My vacation trip   My vacation trip EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 11:46 pm

i performed hundreds of tricks on my last vacation, it was a cruise and people would see me and go "ahhh its that guy, show me a trick" it was sweet. oh and i do the card/coin matrix and it does make some noise but what i do is right as im setting the card and the hidden coin on top of the other coin(s) i will just say now watch (quite loudly) and point to the next card im going to turn over. another tip on the card coin matrix (if its the same one when u pick up the coin behind the card with your thumb and the last card u turn over has no coin under it) what i do is when i get to the last card (that has no coin under it and there r 4 under the other card) i will have them turn the cards over because by this time they may be getting suspicous as to the way u r picking up the cards.
Back to top Go down
sundeep
Legendry
Legendry
sundeep

Male

My vacation trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: My vacation trip   My vacation trip EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 1:15 am

But when I performed they dint suspect the way I lifted the card. I was so natural. I've also performed..........

Houdini Escape : It was great I have performed it in the cover of my hand.

Bling Fling : It is a great routine with ordinary, borrowed ring. The second moves was so cool. But they figured it out. Sad Laughing They are the first ppl who revealed that move. Laughing
Back to top Go down
VOID
Legendry
Legendry

Male
Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2008-03-02

My vacation trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: My vacation trip   My vacation trip EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 11:19 am

You really should try to learn some impromptu induction and mentalism effects.
Back to top Go down
sundeep
Legendry
Legendry
sundeep

Male

My vacation trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: My vacation trip   My vacation trip EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 12:56 am

I know not much mentalism. You can also say, I know none mentalism tricks, what do they mean???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My vacation trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: My vacation trip   My vacation trip Empty

Back to top Go down

My vacation trip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: