Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first attempt to perform street magic.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sundeep
Legendry
Legendry
sundeep

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Performing MAGIC
Registration date : 2008-02-27

My first attempt to perform street magic. Empty
PostSubject: My first attempt to perform street magic.   My first attempt to perform street magic. EmptySun May 04, 2008 3:04 am

Hi, guys. Today, i.e. Sunday, I performed magic on street. I feel very much cool. Now, special thanx to Army Of 54 & MagicianDM, for their support to me in performing magic on street. My magic went on like this.

As this is my first attempt to perform street magic, I was so nervous and I also had a friend who also likes performing magic. We wont to a park and was searching for people and then we faced many people, as I was nervous I refused my friend in asking whether they have time to see my magic and all. Then we saw some people in a group and decided to perform it for sure, then I was only 10 steps away from them, then I ran back. lol Laughing I was so scared and nervous. Then I with my friend's help went forward and asked an old man of age 45 years and asked, "Do you have interest in MAGIC?" . He was so confused. I said "I am going to show you some magic." Then he accepts and my friend performed one card trick, then I told bye and was just was coming back, then the person asked "Thats it?" I mean he said only one trick? Then I came forward and performed some more card tricks. Then he was amazed and said to them bye, shake hands and he said, "Good work", I dint really get what did he say the good work. Laughing Then I was not that nervous now. I went to another person who young, and he accepted to watching magic. I performed some tricks, then he said "All the best", I was still more confused why did he say all the best? Laughing Then I asked three more people and they said "Sorry", "Not Interested", "No". Three different answers from three different people. And I forgot to mention that it was 7:30 AM and every one where going to works and some were excercising and so on.

This was my first attempt to perform street magic. Please give me some feedback and some tricks to perform on street I have none, I mean not greats tricks to perform. Sorry for such a long essay. It is worth reading. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://psytrick.co.cc
Kow Dog
Kewl Member
Kewl Member

Female
Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : no job/magic, video games, xcm, sports
Humor : very funny!!!

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt to perform street magic.   My first attempt to perform street magic. EmptySun May 04, 2008 12:48 pm

good for you man! I don't really do street magic I do Hall magic lol at my school!
Back to top Go down
sundeep
Legendry
Legendry
sundeep

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Performing MAGIC

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt to perform street magic.   My first attempt to perform street magic. EmptyMon May 05, 2008 1:08 am

Oho! I don't like stage magic at all. Just try doing street magic once. You feel great. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://psytrick.co.cc
baseballfire
Rocking Member
Rocking Member
baseballfire

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt to perform street magic.   My first attempt to perform street magic. EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 9:13 am

dont do your tricks at 7:30 do them later in the day!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt to perform street magic.   My first attempt to perform street magic. Empty

Back to top Go down

My first attempt to perform street magic.
Page 1 of 1